About My Spiritual & Therapeutic Practices
and Our Healing Community
○ Part One; Natural Health and Healing, Energy Medicine and Meditation Services.
○ Part Two; The Shamanic and Gnostic Path to Spiritual Well-being
○ Part Three; Ancient Indigenous Techniques for Entering the Flow of Life
○ Part Four; Staying Independent, Focus Determines Reality, Keeping your Integrity
Are you unhappy or depressed more often than not?
Are you always tired or stressed out?
Do you feel angry or afraid during personal interaction rather than pleasant and confident?
You are not alone. Many people in society in all walks of life share these feelings and emotions.
We are all looking for answers on some level. When I was a small child, my grandmother told me that when I look for answers in life, I should begin by looking in the mirror. She was exactly right.
Human beings are reactionary creatures. We react to our environment more intensively than any other animal on earth. There is no such thing as human nature – only human behavior. Unlike most animals and unlike all other mammals, Humans do not instinctively form a symbiosis with our surroundings. The largest part of the problem is systemic; in that our collective society is part of “systems of control” that we can merely react to. The way in which we react to these systems shapes our being as individuals.
I am very proud of all my Native American, Afro American, Southern European and North African cultural heritage. My "old folks" were a combination of Melungeon, Negro, Cherokee, Catawba, Croatan/Roanoac and Pac Islander. In addition to being religious scholars and ordained ministers, many of them also practiced natural healing, vitalism, shamanism and in some cases, even vodun. They were medicine men and women who believed that the earth provides everything humans will ever need, and it does so naturally.
I have kept and maintained secrets and traditions passed down for almost 200 years. I can help provide the context and mindset required to bring these practices into your daily life, to help you invite the kind of personal prosperity you deserve.
Through shamanism, gnosticism and vitalist knowledge of spirituality I can introduce you to the shamanic practice of attracting the energies necessary for true fulfillment and satisfaction. My shamanic practices will guide you in dealing with the material as well as spiritual world; and why achieving a balance between them is crucial for well-being. I share the shamanic techniques that I apply to my daily life as well as reveal and discuss indigenous knowledge that has been kept secret for centuries.
I demonstrate techniques and methods used to remove the negative energy that prevents you from being happy, well-adjusted, and self-aware. I am happy to share my knowledge of energy transition, soul retrieval, shamanic journeys, energy healing, metaphysical catharsis and esoteric Gnostic spirituality.
By learning about your true human potential, you will be able to tap into the flow of universal energy and the energy of giving and receiving. As a result, you will deepen your connection to life's energizing flow. You will gain a new perspective on life and how to accept daily opportunities for health and happiness.
Discover the universal laws of individual peace and prosperity. Learn how to identify the energy that resonates within you and how to channel your biorhythms so you can live a productive, successful life. Realize the truth of what spirituality means to you personally and how to attract and maintain it. Ancient enlightenment techniques in shamanic journeying allow us to enter into the spirit realm using only your subconscious thought. Learn how to remove specific obstacles that keep you from inviting personal peace, love, success, and tranquility into your life.
I am not a guru. I am not a prophet. I am a human being. I am a writer and publisher of philosophical, poetic and biographical narratives. I have been trained in the ways of reiki, feng shui and shamanism. I have studied philosophy, psychology, metaphysics and alchemy. I earned degrees in interpersonal communications, technology and intercultural studies. However, life is not about degrees and diplomas. It’s not about stressful work and material possessions. It’s not about greed, vanity, hate and fear. It is about growing as an individual, understanding your reactions to your environment and continually learning to live and prosper as a happy, healthy human being. You are welcome join me, to begin your walk on the shamanic path to spiritual health and well-being.
Here are some basic shamanic meditations for simple, everyday guidance.
This can help you live naturally so you may resonate in harmony
with your being and through your spirit.
1. Creativity is a spontaneous movement of spiritual energy within the Human Soul.
2. Determination is the fuel for the engine of desire. Failure is how we learn to succeed.
3. Negative energy cannot be destroyed, it can only be removed, released and replaced.
4. Always follow your heart. How you feel is closer the truth than you think.
5. True happiness cannot be "possessed", it can only be shared and experienced.
6. Shamanic meditation begins and ends "here and now". It is not a substitute for reality -
It is Reality. The body, the mind and the spirit all exist on an equal plane.
7. Do not look at a path to a destination as an achievement. Rather look to the journey itself -
you cannot become that which you aspire to - unless you can be it where you are right now.
8. To love Nature is to love your true Self. Love of Nature is an expression of human essence.
9. Spirituality is obscured by Ego. Never allow ego to get in the way of enlightenment.
10. You alone have the power to reach your goals.
You alone have the power to remain enlightened.
Here are some guidelines for success in independent media
and anti-establishment professions.
1. Never, Ever Give up. Even if you have to work at a job you hate, make time to do those things that you always wanted to do for a living - even if it's only a couple of hours a week.
2. When dealing with the mainstream establishment, make sure to keep your contractual distance and maintain the rights to all your work and ideas, including potential projects.
3. Don't oversell yourself. Self promotion is a slippery slope. Think of self marketing
as if it were like using scented grooming products. Practice using just the right amount.
4. Don't spread yourself too thin. Too many listed professions gives an impression of uncertainty.
If your lines of work are related, you can list 5-6. If unrelated list no more than 3.
Example: "singer/actor/dancer/director/producer" or "stylist/photographer/engineer"
5. Find and Maintain Hobbies and Interests, no matter what else is going on in your life.
You never know when you may get paid to do the things you love.
6. GET TRAINING in your desired field. Either through lessons, school or on-the-job.
Do not just think you can roll out of bed and be great at something.
7. When someone asks "what do you do for a living", never give a job title or company name.
Tell them exactly what you do, or would like to do. The conversation will flow from there.
8. Keep small talk "small". When you meet someone with whom you know you will get along,
the communication should remain organic and will follow accordingly.
If you know you are probably never going to see that person again,
there is no need to share intimate details of your life and long term goals.
9. Diversify (within reason). Allow your skills and talents to incorporate multiple genres.
10. Listen to your heart and follow your instincts. Use your better judgement.
Practice your decision making. Don't let anyone make you into something you're not.
For more information on services or to schedule a session, please contact me at
Or call 704.931.1019
Skip Pulley – Abooksigun
(Fearless Wildcat / He who seeks the truth)
The Plaza/East Harris, Oak Forest Area
Charlotte, North Carolina